Thursday, June 17, 2010

The conservative king-of-the-hill game in Utah

On You Tube type in "Cherilyn Eagar supporters prepare for the caucus meetings" and watch a hilarious video that encapsulates the primary race for the Utah Senate seat. Cherilyn Eagar got bumped out before Bob Bennett, but the one-upsmanship on who loves the Constitution more is still alive and well between Mike Lee and Tim Bridgewater. (Eagar AND Bennett, along with Lonsbury endorsed Bridgewater; Shurteff, Bangerter, Hansen and Covey endorsed Lee) Lots of other endorsements. I am not settled on who to vote for. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Nicholas Hooton said...

What's great about the situation is that no matter which of them goes to the senate, they will be better for our state, our country, and our liberty than the majority of their fellow senators.

OccupyThis said...

Loved the video. Especially the "I-love-the-Constitution-more-than-you" undertones. From what I gather, that is a good summary of what the Republican primary battle has been about over there in Utah.