Saturday, December 5, 2009

Afghan War Speech Follow-Up

That last post reminded me of this Daily Show clip which is just hilarious, particularly the revised speeches at the end (FF to 8:00 if you just want to see that)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-december-2-2009/30-000

[This is Devin. I took the video off because it was too long and was bogging the site down a little too much. I'm fine with posting videos, but in the future, if the video you want to post is more than 2-3 minutes long, either create a hyperlink or include the link so we can copy and paste to go watch the video on someone else's site instead.]

Now everybody's happy lol

1 comment:

Creighton said...

I love this quote "Is 30,000 troops the military equivalent of 2 Advil?" And also I loved the revised speech at the end for the conservatives. That was hilarious. I don't think we'll ever see the day that Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Rove, Cheney or any other conservative commentators actually praise Obama for anything. Even if he cut taxes for everyone, actually didn't sign a bill that had pork in it (instead of just saying, "okay guys, after this bill that has millions of dollars of pork in it, I'm not gonna sign another one"), brought prayer back to public schools, do I think they would ever praise him even one tiny bit.